Company owning URL
www.sitedesignmadeeasy.com is wholly owned by GAZELLE SERVICES FZ-LLC with a registered office address at BIZ00646 Compass Building, Al Shohada Road, AL Hamra Industrial Zone-FZ, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
Personal Data Collected And How it is Used
When using the website and when setting up an account in order to purchase electronic goods and services from www.sitedesignmadeeasy.com the following data may be collected:
· Identity Data
This includes information such as: title, first name and last name
· Contact Data
This includes information such as: email address, billing address, location, country, telephone number
· Transaction Data
This includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket contents, order number, number of items, product details, discounts etc), discount codes redeemed, payments to and from you, correspondence or communication with you in respect of your orders.
· Technical Data
This includes information such as: details of device(s) you use to access our website, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
· Profile Data
This includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, products purchased, feedback, preferences
· Usage Data
This includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, what you searched for, website performance statistics, weblogs and other communication data.
· Marketing Data
This includes information such as: whether you have opted in to receive marketing from us, date of opt in/unsubscribed
Purpose For Collecting Data
The data that is collected may be used by the company in the following ways outlined below. The company will only use customer personal data for these reasons , unless the company believes that it reasonably considers that it needs to use the data in another ways in which case the company will contact the customer before doing so and fully explain the purpose as well as any legal basis which allows it to use the data in another way.
Data is used for the following purposes:
· To create an account with www.sitedesignmadeeasy.com and register a new customer.
· To process and deliver a customers order including: recording order details, keeping the customer informed about the order status, in order to process payments and refunds, in order to assist fraud prevention and detection and to provide delivery information and notifications of downloads.
· To build a profile of the customer including: offering personalised product and service recommendations, perform targeted marketing and for the purpose of fraud protection.
· To use data analytics to improve our website, products and services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences as well as for market research, statistical purposes.
· To recommend products, service discounts and offers that may be of interest to the customer, or to send the customer such information by email. These emails can be opted out of by clicking on the link available at the bottom of all emails.
· As part of the company’s efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Rights that users have about their data
Customers have the following rights regarding their data in accordance with the correct terms of current legislation:
- To require information as to whether personal data is retained as well as the right to access and see the personal data that is retained
- To request to remove or restrict the use of a customer’s personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate or no longer needed
- To withdraw consent to processing of personal data at any time
- To take legal action regarding any potential breach of a customer’s rights
- To receive a copy of the personal data that is stored
- To not be the subject of any automated decision making or automated email marketing
As a customer interacts with the website, we may collect information on them in the form of cookies. Cookies are small files of information that are stored on the customer’s computer and help us as a company to provide a tailored browsing experience.
Customers may opt out of using cookies by changing the information on their browser setting.
Security and Fraud
At www.sitedesignmadeeasy.com your privacy and security is very important to us. The company has appropriate security measures in place in order to protect customers against loss, misuse and any alteration of personal data which is under the company’s control.
Our security and privacy policies are constantly reviewed so that only authorised personnel have access to your personal data.
Users need to be at least 18 years of age before using this website.